University Radiology Interventional Radiology
- Organ Biopsy (Liver, Thyroid, Lymph Node)
- Brain and Spine Interventions
- Bone, Muscle and Joint Pain
- Liver and Gallbladder Disease
- Women's Health and Infertility
- Men's Health and Infertility
- Kidney and Urinary Disease
- Cyst and Fluid Drainage
- Arterial Disease
- Deep Venous Disease
- Vascular Access and Dialysis
- Advanced Practice Providers
University Radiology's Interventional Radiology team includes some of New Jersey's leading experts in minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions without the need for surgery. Board certified, fellowship trained and highly experienced, our physicians are dedicated to providing the very best patient care.
Advanced Practice Providers
Our team of advanced practice providers have extensive clinical expertise and assist in providing medical care to patients undergoing an interventional radiology procedure or treatment.
- Emily Haring, P.A.-C, M.S.
- Eunyong Rachel Kim, P.A.-C, M.S.
- Patricia Klass, P.A.-C, M.S.
- Nicole Picciolo, P.A.-C, M.S.
- Bryan Ramos, P.A.-C, M.S.
- Laura Yurkovic, P.A.-C, M.S.