Targeted Treatment Without Surgery
University Radiology’s board-certified interventional radiologists are among New Jersey's leaders in specialized, minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions without surgery. Our interventional radiologists are precisely targeting cancer; treating bone, gastrointestinal and vascular problems; and providing new therapy options for common urinary and women's health issues.
Interventional radiologists use advanced medical imaging to guide tiny instruments through the skin and blood vessels to directly treat the cause of a medical problem. For patients, interventional radiology treatments can provide a safer alternative to surgery - with less pain and a shorter recovery time.
- Organ Biopsy (Liver, Thyroid, Lymph Node)
- Brain and Spine Interventions
- Bone, Muscle and Joint Pain
- Liver and Gallbladder Disease
- Women's Health and Infertility
- Men's Health and Infertility
- Kidney and Urinary Disease
- Cyst and Fluid Drainage
- Arterial Disease
- Deep Venous Disease
- Vascular Access and Dialysis