Patient Information for Appointments
University Radiology is committed to ensuring the safety and health of our employees, patients and visitors. We understand you may have concerns and we want to let you know what to expect at your appointment:
URG Will Not See Patients with Known Covid-19
All patients must wait 10 days from the date of a positive COVID test before they can be seen for an imaging exam.
If you provided a cell phone number & completed the pre-registration for your visit:
- You will receive a TEXT message 45 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Once you have parked your car at our Facility click on the link in the text message.
- You will have the choice to 'Express Check-in' or 'Make Changes' your prior information.
- You will be asked to
- Electronically sign
- Upload your insurance card & doctor's order [skip if this step previously submitted]
- Select 'Next' to complete.
- Please come into our office.
A Clean, Safe Environment
All exam rooms will be cleaned before and after your appointment.
As a licensed healthcare provider, we strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control, the American College of Radiology, the New Jersey Department of Health and other agencies in our quest to maintain a safe and patient sensitive environment. We have well-established cleaning protocols already in place, including a professional cleaning company for after business hours, as well as dedicated cleaning personnel during the day in all locations.
Before and After Your Appointment Practice Hand Hygiene
Wash and dry your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol which is conveniently located at our facility.